Thursday, September 11, 2008

After a long time

Its been really a long long time since i posted my last article, yet again i am here trying to publish something on this page. lots and lots of things, as a matter of fact everything changed during this long gap, except one thing, i guess i don't have to mention about it specially. nevertheless its my insanity or love.

all this while i was a soulless creature lying on my bed, two things took care about running my time, its the unconscious mind that took me to the places which don't exist except in dreams, the conscious mind involving very less activities and lot of freaking action, the painful part, its always subsidized with the help of sleeping pills and booze.

During this course of time, every second in my previous life felt wasted, everything in this world looked just like a piece of crap, maybe I lost every sense about life and its meaning, i never felt excited, desire is just nullified in every sense of the word. i had seen all the questions in eyes of people questioning my credibility, yet again i never felt anything. i never judged my efforts to get out of this mind set, then i stopped caring. i never felt comfortable talking to people, i felt myself acting in their presence, so i avoided every possible contact and landed up spending time alone. alone i am right now trying to forget that I'm still alive.

hope i will write more...

ASH

No comments: