Tuesday, June 5, 2007

The broken glass

Just a glass, just another glass
Shining look on its face
From the glow on my face
Showing scratches of the past
With a smile on its face
Banged in by my hand
Just in a matter of glance
Defeated till the end
With the echo of the falling pieces
Resonating all over the place
Leaving the mark on my hand
With a blood oozing wound
Piercing into my heart
Telling me it’s a foolish moment
Realized by the truth
Looked into the broken glass
While the shattered glass pieces
Laughing boldly at me
Questioning me what I’ve achieved
Other than ruining the glass
How can I tell the broken glass?
That my life is no different from yours
Except the fact
that I’m human and one chapter ahead of it
Believe it or not dear
There is no space for broken things in this world
Forgive the world if they treat you the same
And wish me good luck
While I try not to loose control again
In the rest of my cursed life
Good bye

No comments: