Friday, June 8, 2007

The shadow and me

Time is running, this life is falling
All the debts are standing tall and pending
Moments are passing while I’m not caring
My Heart is drinking everything
Leaving me with nothing
Tears are freezing along with the nights
The sight of the future is missing
Taking choice out of choice
Opportunities are high and unconvincing
Leaving the mind to its own
While I’m ready to lend a hand
Nights are getting tougher and tougher
Days are becoming useless
Another Soul is getting wasted
In the name of the holy word called love
It’s just not okay
This life is more than ordinary
every moment is meant to be a super journey
the world i live in and the tears i'm dropping
everything is saying its the time to go
With the shadow still standing beside
a new life is waiting on the other side
Feels like i need more than myself
Just to be on the other side
It’s okay I’m always a loner
untill the shadow beside me comes alive
all that remains in the end is
when can i build a bridge
to take me on to the otherside
with the past still standing upon me
i'm trying, i'm building a bridge
which can bring the shadow to life

1 comment:

Sensational Android said...

hey....remember me.
well, rhcp's influence is so apparent in that,....and dude, that was beautiful. but very very heart-depressing. i mean, u know....i didnt get joy after reading it....which u expect from something u read or write...anyways..very well written and yes, life is more than ordinary....:P