Thursday, June 14, 2007

Summer of 007

lift the heads high and steady
keep the silence full and up
let the heart work instead of ears
cos this is my life
it is not what it used to be
lost it all under the heat of summer
in a room full of darkness
lying down on my death bed
holding myself tightly
praying to the gods and the angels
how I fell for it and lost myself
at the critical time of life
giving a different image to everyone
Every time they look at me
taking the pain as a punishment
The summer has left upon me
Waving to all those moments
As I fall behind the time
While the sun is showing his anger
summer took my career and sleep
bet me down morally and physically
Took everything that I can’t replace
made me felt death is better than life
Shook me with a disturbance that I can’t withstand
With all those times that I can’t name
With all those scars that I can’t erase
The summer is gone
Teaching me some good lessons
That made me feel
Life is more than just a challenge
I realize I can’t force others wishes
For what I’m
With the seasons changing
Bringing in rains along with the hopes
I see myself shooting for the moon
I’ll be happy if I can catch a star
Just to prove that my love is true
As I wish my wishes to be remarkable
Wish me all the best

2 comments:

Sensational Android said...

hey...best of luck....you wanted to be wished rite....
anyways, check out my new playlist of songs....listen to the song "everday love song" by ZERO. u'll like it....

amrit said...

Best of luck dude!