Saturday, June 2, 2007

straight from the hell

its been a while
i see myself in the mirror
its been a while
i stopped thinking about her
its been a while i'm with the time
now i can see things changed
changed against my will
i realise i'm on top of the hell
the hell inside me
full of clouds
filled with hate and misery
while i was lost in those clouds
suffocating with pain and agony
everyone is judging me of insanity
i kept proving to myself for my love
its really amazing that
the pattern of love and insanity are almost same
but its ok, its all the same
just like the things in this matrix
i'm happy that i'm no more plugged into the matrix
but the real fact that
she will move far from my sight
is disturbing me till the tip of the roots
but its ok, i deserve that
sometimes this is the only way
the hard way
when i know that she will always be with me
only thing that matters is
she will be with me or
she will not be with me
i'm proud to say that she will be in my heart forever
i have a long path to travel
burning in this hell
i'm unable to forgive myself
so you tell my angel
that my feelings for her are real
and will always be fresh and true

No comments: