Tuesday, May 29, 2007

My heart and its box

my heart, you are my heart
high at stars, in the sky of night
deep to bottom, in the ocean of pain
with your bleedings and fire
set me up to burn alive
killing all my dreams
with all your feelings
making the worst days of life
i'm unable to get over you
unable to let you do like this
not like this, not at all like this
i can't carry you anymore
no matter how important you are
this time i don't need you
so on this dark time of my life
while the coldest blood running through me
i'm planning to lock you in the box
yes the real heart shaped metal box
burried deep inside me
where i can't hear what you say
i can't feel your beat
i can't see, while you try your tears
i can't take your pain anymore
i tried to convince you
this thing ain't worth my life
i have paid for all the things i've done
i know that we will meet again
cos i'll leave the key to god
untill god plays his card
to make me free you
please don't stop beating
but, before i lock you inside
let me say while you hear that
you are my everything
without you i'm just a dead meat,
don't forget to keep this feelings with you
and never forgive me
never forgive me, never forgive me

1 comment:

Sensational Android said...

ash, dude....
im beginning to believe that ur now close to becoming a good good writer. so, keep posting and amaze me...really that was awesome..