Saturday, May 12, 2007

All they need is some fun...

they don't believe in heaven above
they don't believe in love
Oh girls they just want to have fun
all they really want is some fun

don't tell a lie, but all they show is a lie
don't be untrue, cos it all hits back
Oh girls they just want to have fun
all they really want is some fun

girls just need their names on our heart
to lock us in their empty dreams
in a room behind their smile
oh all they really want is some fun

i have never been lucky in love
you can see in my eyes, it makes me cry
everynight opens fire on my burning heart
calling the heaven above, send me an angel

girls just fucks you a little bit more
all my defenses will be down and gone
i can't survive on my own, my angel
nothing left to make me feel good

It's hard to be lucky in love
But don't give up, don't give up
believe in the heaven above
looking for love, You can be lucky

No comments: