Friday, May 18, 2007

To love

one wish, perhaps one last wish on your name
wish to know that it was you
who took so much of my mind space
may be you 'or' may be me, how to confirm
its all confusing you know
then why is my heart aching for you
every moment as if it will never find you again
is it another sensory organ to confirm aboout you
what ever it is
i'm not a kind of guy to take all this pain
but why are you allowing all this to happen
rather make me feel pain and nothing at all
for giving up things in the past
never took a thing seriously
i lost them all
let it be to find the true sense, its like
untill you loose them you will never know the true value
now i knew i'm standing, standing still
for my time, time to show all
how important you are to my life
how can i prove, is there a proof at this moment
i'm digging deeper, to clear out all these things
struck with all those reasons
with no reason
watching myself under these feelings
judging to remove all the mirror images
controlling to see the world along with you
you belong to me for ever
i know you can command
command my mind from the heart
make me win
you are the medicine for my sickness, heal me
you are the only bind to bond my heart with my dear one
make me show them the inside out
i know i failed, failed badly trying to materialise you
forgive me for those bad times
and don't mind even if i ask that
when i can feel you, why don't you belong to me
why can't you bring me the happiness and joy
i'm ready, ready to face all the difficulties
while i carry you on my way till the end
show me all the reasons to push the sky a little bit high
just for the sun to shine upon me
use your divine power to clean and make me the purest
take me to show the true colours
this life is just for you
searching to know the true meaning
to feel how it feels to be myself when you are in me
and i'm glad that you are the one in my heart
thank you

No comments: