Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mothers day...

maah, on this special day of yours
lets feel good for all those good times we shared
its my honour to toast you for the love, you gave me
i guess i know how to make you feel proud on my name
its really sad that i took a lot of time to figure it out
please forgive me even i took some more time
and try to understand that i didn't mean to give you pain
i'm really good on my own at this situation of my life
cos you do not know my need, neither do i... i lost it
i don't need any further help from you
just to prove that you made a man out of me
your son is really feeling proud on behalf of you
i'm not an aimless, mindless, wandering piece of stone
grant me some more strength, patience and time
to get ride of all the pain that the world brought upon me
i'm really feeling good on my way to glory
forgive me that i can't giveup all my dreams
but i will sacrifice myself to keep the control on my way
i may fail, but don't let me tremble i will and i can make it
if not today that day is not so far, hold yourself tightly
as i was busy making the way to glory
mom you are really special and i'm proud of it
don't let me get down with your love of mine
stay conscious as we need to journey this darkness seperately
just remember this "i love you no matter what happens"

No comments: