Thursday, May 10, 2007

My bleeding heart beats... for my love...



on this dark, warm and sweatty nite
i'll try to act surprised abt me
to get my violence on high to
find myself, believing all your lies...

lost all my faith, on this way
trying hard to keep control, with
all bruised and broken bleeding
i can see my world on fire

wen i sit alone it gets a little long
but i need more than myself this time
even if you say to take your hand
i will turn and keep on walking on my way

hey oh.. listen what i say my love
all part of this great plan of life
i'm sure its difficult to understand, but
we will do just what we were meant to do

step from the way you are trying and
you do believe that we do rely on each other
we do have all as a part of this great plan
but we wish to go and grab some more

all that you need to believe in only
those you try to look inside clearly
the more you see the more you'll know
and the more you'll like to let it go

deep beneath the cover of my flesh
you will find it as white as snow
now you bring it up, i'm gonna ring it out
just to hear that we will sing it out loud

privately divided by a world so undecided
i want to desend and amend to a friend, but
all the channels where broken down
and there is no place left for me to go

came to decide that the things that i tried
were in my life just to get high on
but when i leave it on
just come and get to play it on

when will i know that i really can't die
in this well anymore, its time to decide and
i come to believe that i better not leave
before i get my chance to ride

No comments: