Tuesday, May 8, 2007

the top ten things that i want to prove to myself at any point of my life

this thought suddenly striked me.. what do you want to prove by doing all these things... then a question suddenly raises asking me to whom you want to prove... i want to say depending on the set of people these things will change... here i just want to list few things that i want to prove to my self living this life....

  • i always wanted to prove that i'm better than the best wen it comes to personal qualities like organizing myself.... dressing, neatness, opinion, taste, behaviour, etc...
  • to prove that my life will be full with happiness, joy, enjoyment, etc.....
  • to prove that every thing in life should me meant to win.... or die trying....
  • to prove that i can push myself to the sky in every damn thing....
  • to prove that my love is pure and true.....
  • to prove that i can win myself against every sensory organ that can be distracted by external pleasures in this world....
  • to prove that i'm on top of the elite group of professionals in every aspect of life... skills...
  • to prove that i'm smart in doing things... as well as a very good hard worker....
  • to prove that my brain is sharper and there is space to store every damn thing and gain knowledge which counts for my 100% confidence opinion...
  • to prove that nothing in this world can let me down at any situation in my life..
  • finally i want to prove that i'm livin this life just to prove myself... nothing more nothin less...
hahaha... this is good to write but to put it to test.... well every journey will be started with a first step.... its the little drops that makes the ocean....

No comments: