Saturday, May 12, 2007

Dear miss,

there are so many things i want to say
but i guess i never would get a chance
a chance to see the future in your eyes
not untill we confess our trueness
to spread the beauty of never ending story
yeah its the true sickman's love story

sickness with out any sense of feeling
to miss the times that you gave me
i pity myself for such a situation
i anger god for giving me no option, other than
choosing your life and choosing my life
confused by the anger i choose no life

never feel a sorry for what we did
there is no space for regret in this life
this life is full with the emotions that we share
emotions as true as a childs heart
where we found joy and happiness
that might be least you may grant
but that is everything i'm happy abt
i thank god for giving atleast this much
may never see the same in anyone else

thanks for oppurtunity, that i may never see again
atleast i will fight myself not to see again
like we are fighting ourselves all these days
against our own hearts will
let me do this much for my love
even i didn't believe in love untill i see that in you
confused by all those infactuations
took a lot of time to find it in you

it may be hard for you to carry my heart
i wish not to leave that with you
is there nothing left for you to say
i suggest not to expect anything to be perfect
nothing can be perfect without your side
but you can make anything perfect

finally
did i ever told you that my heart
misses a beat everytime it remembers you
i can feel every beat as it says your name
i carry those emotions till the end
swear to keep them warm and close to heart
before you leave me from my eye sight
let me say again i love you till my last breath and
i wish you all the happiness
i wish you all the love
all the best for your life

1 comment:

Sensational Android said...

dude....simplicity unparrallel. i mean, u want to curse the only woman you love like hell, but instead you ask god to give her the best in the world. thts extremely heart-warming....
abheet