Thursday, May 24, 2007

The life of death

a true soul
with a bleeding heart
wounded by a rejection
for the feeling of my love
cursed by this place
throwed myself into the ocean
the ocean of pain
with the limbs tied to a stone
the stone of pride
just to make me sink
with the love of my parents
i found myself, hanging to the edge
the edge of responsibilities
crushed down by these forces
i'm unable to sink into depths
keeping this balance
i see myself
carried away by every wave
far away from the sound of the horn
coming from the ship of hope
while the cool breezes of oppurtunites
passing on my way
i'm floating with sickness
along with memories of past
that are feasting upon me
i'm dreaming to fly high in the open sky
listening to the music of the birds
flapping above my head
cheating myself of the shores
drinking the water of misery
unable to save my life
as the time passes by
i'm waiting, i'm floating
i'm living a life of death
praying to god, for my angel
to rescue me
from this life of death

No comments: