Friday, May 11, 2007

Thanks for watching as I fall

its nice to know that we were pretending
all this time for our happy moments
It's nice to know that you were there
all the time acting like you don't care
we were meant to be supposed to be
the best, but we are loosing it all
so much to say that we missed nothing
but it seems to feel that we had everything
was this something i dream, or
was it something that you made me feel
let's deal this thing together dear
before all our dreams just fade away
it's not like everything is over
cos i can still feel the pain inside
i know its difficult, but so are we
hanging alone in a place so dead
so high to make me fall to death
it makes me feel like i was the only one
don't let me know that we are done
once again thanks for watching as i fall

thanks to one and all... just remember me even if i'm not there...

No comments: