Tuesday, May 22, 2007

heart vs brain: love mania

judge: hello dear heart and brain, lets discuss
heart: what to discuss... this matter is not to discuss
brain: why not... why can't you compromise... you are hurting our dude... infact because of you everyone is getting pained
heart: yes you can blame me for that... but i'm helpless you know... this matter is my life... not to compromise... why don't you understand me...
judge: ok do this dear heart
heart: ya i'm ready what to do
judge: keep the hand on you chest and answer to question honestly
heart: alright, whats the question
judge: are you confused about this matter
heart: no i'm not confused... i know my heart beats...
unlike the brain... i'm not confused and i'm confident on this matter... atleast i know that the dear one will be here till the end
brain: hahahahaha... you know dear heart... you are a big fool... i pity for you...
heart: thank you dear brain... can i know the reason why you call me that... why are you so pitiful
brain: well you don't have any future in this matter... people can't see you... all they can see is my actions and they will judge our dude based on my actions...
heart: you can't say that... i believe in my future... if there is no future... i prefer not to exist... what makes you think there is no future in this matter...
brain: ohhooo i'm little stressed right now... i will ask our dude to light a smoke
.
.
you know about cigarette...
heart: enough... answer my question..
brain: ok... because i can think on both sides... not like you...
heart: may be i can't think... but i can feel things... right now...i will order our dude to keep you in control...
brain: our dude is a dead soul... he can't control me...
heart: dude is not dead... not untill i gave up...
brain: alright... don't give up... else i will be dead too...
judge: dear heart, what else do you feel...
heart: i feel i can survive... even though i'm hurt... and my love is true and pure... it will never put me into trouble...
brain: hahahahaha... i can control your acts...
heart: hahahhaaha... i can control you only... stupid...
judge: stop fighting and discuss...
brain: ok... dear heart... here is the deal... i won't do anything stupid... but you need to comfort me... let me stay idle... i'm just lazy... don't give me any work... ok??
heart: nice try dear brain... i don't deal with you... wen i can order you... and by the way... you can think on both sides right...
brain: yes, so what...
heart: so here is the fact... i can feel it... you are comfortable only wen you can work... else you will be stressed... so how smart you can work prove that...
brain: thanks for the fact... and i will be ready to help our dude out of misery... so call me when ever you need me...
heart: thats really kind... when i come into action... i will deffinitely need your help... so stay in form
brain: alright... i was never out of form... anyway... waiting for you call...
heart: thank you...
judge: this discussion is adjourned for a while

No comments: