Tuesday, May 8, 2007

the silent silence on the dark side of the moon

the other voice in my head warns me of a specific thought... even though sometimes that helps me focus on all the pits that are coming my way and makes me get over them.... but for this specific thought it didn't gave any solution... the silent silence in my head.... that makes me tremble... at the same time consciousness says don't do anything stupid.... this thought makes my surroundings dark.... makes me feel the weight of the whole world on my shoulders.... and keeps me silent... hurts haunts my little innocent heart every second.... yes the thought is nothing but about love....

there is nothin in this whole world which can replace what i have lost because of this insane thought... yes i lost it all each and everything... no plans, no future, no present... its all dark before my eyes... i don't know clearly what is that thought also... but it gives me some vague idea like meaningless of life... but is our life really meaningless or is not worth asking that question to ourselves... is it really true that love is just a part of life.... then why my brain, my heart, every drop of blood that is flowing in body says love is every thing... well what ever might be the reason... its better to think that love is just a part of our life and... i'm waiting for some help... i don't know in which form also... but i really need some help and a miracle to happen in my life to get back my life and take myself over this failure... infact if i can get my career back in some form then i think i can get my life into my hands... right now its surely not in my hands... what ever i'm confusing me enough with this bloody blog thing... lets wait and see the coming days....

i'm asking the death god to make me his disciple to kill my brain and which ever organ that is killing me... here is the mantra i'm operating myself to make myself a great disciple of death god... "bug the bitch... believe in your boss... boost every brain... brighten your body"... this aint funny do it every moment... your will become eternal like me...

No comments: